Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

SATURDAY SERENITY 8-8-2015

Quiet moments.............. 


When was the last time you spent a quiet moment....
Just doing nothing...........
Just sitting and looking at the sea.......
or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs.....
or waves rippling on a pond......
a flickering candle....
or children playing in the park?
~Ralph Marston~

Waldport, Oregon
Waldport, Oregon

Flowers in Waldport, Oregon

Cascadia, Oregon

Just looking at these photos makes me feel calm and serene. I was there. I hope you take a few moments this Saturday to "do nothing".

   photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn, What a lovely,soothing blog post with beautiful photography of memorable locations and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary! I'm so glad you enjoyed this post. I love sharing quotes that I find... and sharing some of my photos that I cherish so much. I'm new to YOUR blog and am anxiously awaiting your next post! Marilyn

      Delete