Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween fun from my Etsy shop.

It's a busy time of year for Etsy shop owners (and I'm one!). I have so many items to put in my shop that I haven't added yet, but thought I'd show you a few things that are now IN my shop. Where does the time go?  House hunting, moving, packing, etc. takes way too much precious time, and cuts into my crafting time.
 
Pretty paper shabby flowers that you can find in my shop.
I have a few packages of rosettes to go with your gift bags, place cards.... or how about sticking one on your painted pumpkin (see below)?

 

Look at this darling painted pumpkin, that I found on Life on Lakeshore Drive!!  I would put a paper rosette or shabby flower in the middle of the beadwork, instead of the rose. Or I would decorate a white painted pumpkin with buttons and paper rosettes!


Use one of my crocheted yarn table mats for the centerpiece on your dining room table. I used a beautiful soft 4 ply yarn for this table mat, and it is about 12-13" in diameter. It's very large and makes a perfect mat for a bouquet of flowers or your pretty soup tureen.


Look up on the right top side of my blog sidebar, and you can see a little slide show of my Etsy items.  You can also click there to go directly to my Etsy shop, or click HERE to go to my Etsy shop.

I need to get busy!  The holidays are just around the corner.

 photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

No comments:

Post a Comment