Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, February 3, 2014

GLUTEN FREE WALNUT-RAISIN BANANA BREAD.

Do you want something GLUTEN FREE, delicious. light and fluffy and just right?  Then you'll love the gluten free walnut raisin banana bread that I just made the other day!



I began with a recipe I used from one of my favorite Gluten Free cookbooks entitled "The Gluten Free Kitchen" by Roben Ryberg. In most of Roben's recipes, she uses only cornstarch and potato starch for her "flour".  I've made many of her recipes and although I love alot of them, they tend to get "wet" once they have cooled off and sat for awhile.

So I tweaked it somewhat, and I am LOVING how it turned out! I used Bisquick All Purpose Gluten Free pancake and baking mix, and added just a touch of cornstarch and some GF potato flakes. What a difference these changes made (and good ones I might add!)


You can eat it plain or my favorite way is WITH BUTTER.  It would also be yummy with some soft cream cheese spread on top.
Here's my version of this delicious banana bread.  Print it out if you'd like!






I can almost guarantee that there won't be any left by the next day!  Better make two..........

  photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment