Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, October 7, 2013

OCTOBER SWEDISH CHRISTMAS.

Oh my! Close to My Heart has such fun and exciting specials in October!  First, being offered during the month of October only, is the Scandanavian Wishes stamp of the month set.... SO DARLING.

Isn't this just so sweet? The words can be stamped separately or in a line. The items outlined in red can be cut out with the CTMH Artiste or Art Philosophy cartridge (the tag, the house, the heart, and the ornament).

As with every Stamp of the Month set, purchase any items in the current Idea Book for a total of $50.00 or more, and receive the October Stamp of the Month set for just $5.00!

Go HERE on my Website to begin your order and to view the stamp set and ideas for using it. There are ideas for a Joy scrapbook page layout, a Warm Wishes Card and a Holiday gift box.

WARM WISHES CARD prepared by Close to My Heart designers.

HOLIDAY GIFT BOX prepared by CTMH designers.
I found some DARLING cards and tags made by Annette Green at Annette's Creative Journey. This gives you some ideas on how to use this sweet and versatile stamp set!  I love her ideas and designs, and especially the creative little house box/basket.


I'm of Swedish ancestry so of course, I love this stamp set!

There's another wonderful and fun special coming up on October 15th.  Stay tuned for my next blog post.  Subscribe to my posts via email so you won't miss anything!

Have fun creating!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment