Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

HOLIDAYS FROM THE HEART ONLINE NOW!

Today is the day! The Close to My Heart Holiday Gift catalog is now viewable HERE on my website.  I hope you will go take a look. There is a beautiful Sparkle and Shine paper pack and some other really pretty Christmas things.

The Close to My Heart gals are at it again, already making cards and projects for Christmas and there is a blog hop going on right now (see link at the end of this blog post).

Below are a few pretties that I've picked up from the various blogs of the participating consultants:

Cute owl card from  Sheila's Stamping Stuff. This shows off the darling polka dot papers in the new Sparkle & Shine paper packet.  These papers DO sparkle and shine!

From Barb's Bits and Pieces using the new Sparkle and Shine papers and one of the compliments rosettes.

Darling "easy" card from  Barb's Bits and Pieces  using the new Sparkle & Shine papers and Santa Claus stamp set.
From  Card Monkey's Paper Jungle. I LOVE how the striped paper looks like candy canes!


My all time favorite card!  I am in love with this striped paper! The darling little house and "Joy" cutouts are from the CANDYLAND  stamp set in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.
If you want to use the traditional red and green colors, here is a darling card from Tresa Black at Fabulously Artsy. She used the Pear cardstock and did some stamping on it using a background stamp called Geometric Backgrounds.

The Santa is from the Santa Claus stamp set in the Holidays from the Heart catalog which she colored with watercolor pencils. I love the traditional look of the red and green.

Here are all 10 stamps in the Santa Clause stamp set:























Bonus! Choose one “star” product FREE for every $100 in retail-priced items in your order from the Holidays from the Heart gift catalog and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 catalog. When you check out, you will be offered the free item of your choice that is "stared" in the Holiday gift catalog.  
If you want to check out all of the CTMH consultants participating in this Holiday blog hop, please go to Pamela O'Connor's BLOG. Her blog will direct you to the next person's blog, and you can take off from there!  

The CTMH consultants who have joined this blog, are showing off each of their own creations using items from the Holiday Gift catalog (and there are MORE than cards too!). 


 
And while you're at it, don't forget the OCTOBER STAMP OF THE MONTH SET Scandinavian Wishes, to go with all of your beautiful Christmas projects! Yours for only $5.00 with your $50 order.

I could keep going and going... Just one more thing!  I want to remind you of the gorgeous FROSTED paper pack (available in the Fall/Winter 2013 catalog) that will be so beautiful for cards and scrapbook layouts for the holidays.  

This photo does NOT do the papers justice! They are beautiful soft gray/blues, silvers and grays with nice antique cream colors. Look in your Fall/Winter 2013 Idea Book on pages 48-52 for some creative ideas for using these papers. I love them! You can also view the Fall/Winter Idea Book HERE on my website.

And don't forget the CLASSY DOILY stamp to use with those unique Christmas cards and projects you are going to make!


If you like to color (like I do!), can you imagine what you can do with this stamp? As you can see, there is a red border around this stamp, which means that the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge makes a perfect cut on your Cricut machine for this doily stamp!

Here are a few things made using the Frosted papers, that have been created by some very talented CTMH consultants:





The Holidays from the Heart Gift catalog is available for ordering until December 31st, but some of the items are "while supplies last", so if there is something you really want, I would urge you to get it now!

I hope I have given you some inspiration from this blog post.  I sure have given myself some and I'm anxious to start working on my Christmas cards and gifts.

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY BEING CREATIVE!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment