Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, June 3, 2013

MAKE IT A BANNER DAY IN JUNE! AND STAMP OF THE MONTH FLOWERING BUNCH.


Here we go again!  Another great promotion from Close to My Heart in June.  Boy are they on a roll or what?

It’s going to be a “banner” day! When you place a $25 order that includes a qualifying stamp set, you’ll receive a My Creations® mini banner for free (a $5.95 value)! The mini banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes with 9 jump rings for
hanging. Use the mini banner as a decoration for your parties and get-togethers this summer. Make it a “banner” day in June!
(Offer valid June 1–30, 2013. Only orders that include a qualifying stamp set (retail sets sizes A – E) and reach $25 receive a free mini banner.)  THIS BANNER WAS "WHILE SUPPLIES LAST" AND WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT IT IS NOW SOLD OUT! (as of June 16, 2013) - SORRY ALL!

You can combine this offer with the purchase of one of the military stamp sets that I posted on my blog yesterday HERE.
This offer can also be combined with the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month offer,  A Flowering Bunch, which is yours for $5.00 with your $50.00 order made through my WEBSITE. The $50.00 order can include any of the military stamp sets as a "qualifying" stamp set.

I've already seen some DARLING cards made by other Close to My Heart consultants using this stamp set.  The flowers have a PAISLEY look which I love, and when you color them with our markers or watercolor pencils, they are gorgeous!  Here are two pretty cards with the paisley look on the one on the left, by Gina over at  Gina's Little Corner of Stampin Heaven.  So sweet!  She is so talented.

Let me know if you have any questions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment