Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, April 22, 2013

DREAM POP COMING IN MAY!

With May being National Scrapbooking month, Close to My Heart always has some sort of NEAT AND FUN paper pack to help celebrate the month. This year is no exception! The DREAM POP paper pack is almost here! It will be available to purchase online on May 1st. Take a peek:

As a consultant, I would get to preview this paper pack a month early, but I just haven't had a chance to get it ordered. The colors are so bright and summer inspired! I love them!

I've pulled a few samples of cards and projects off of our Close to My Heart Art Board (giving credit to each consultant who was so creative!), so you can see "close up and personal" how beautiful and vibrant these papers are.

FROM Wandering Scissors . LOVE THE BRIGHT COLORS AND CUTE ELEPHANTS!
There are actually 24 SHEETS OF PAPER in this pack - a double pack! 2 each of 6 different colors with various embossing patterns on each (which are glossy), and 2 each of 6 different 2-sided design papers.  You can purchase this special pack for only $10.00, beginning May 1st, when you purchase $35.00 in Close to My Heart Products.  What an exciting deal!

FROM SUSAN WILLIAMS at Close to My Heart. Love how she used some of our silver glitter paper. Can you see the shiny embossing on those sun rays? 
HERE ARE SOME DARLING CARD SAMPLES FROM AMY GEHRING of Close to My Heart. These show all of the various printed design papers.
DARLING CARD FROM LORI BATESON HUHN, a Close to My Heart Consultant. Don't you just LOVE the paper on botton left with the gray background?? sigh......... the cute bird and sun are from the April Stamp of the Month, My Sunshine which is only available until the end of April. (NOTE, this link will only work during the month of April, 2013.)
SWEET RECIPE BOX FROM LORI BATESON HUHN.
Well, you'd better start "dreaming" now!  I know I am!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment